Answers to some frequently asked questions
- EasyMorph Server comes only in a 64-bit version and only for Windows.
- Yes, EasyMorph Server can work on a Windows VM/instance a from popular cloud provider such as Amazon, Azure, etc. At least 16GB of RAM is recommended.
- EasyMorph Server runs wokrflows created in EasyMorph Desktop. To create workflows download EasyMorph Desktop.
- By default, the EasyMorph Server service runs under NT AUTHORITY/LocalService account, not the account used for Server installation. Make sure that your data files are accessible for the LocalService account.
- It is advised to have >32GB of RAM if your typical datasets exceed 1 billion data points (i.e. rows x columns).
Have another question? Ask us!